Did you like the 12 guys on Tuesday? If so, do you have two working ears?
What are your thoughts of the girls on Wednesday?
Have something extremely insightful to say about the top 24? Leave a comment here!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
American Idol = girl. Runner up = girl. #3, #4, #5, #6 = girls.
Being an African-American woman in this competition - yes! Being from Point Pleasant, NJ - no!
She chose a trashy song and ruined it. She should just get on the plane tonight and head right over to trashy Jenkinson's to drink away her suckiness.
http://www.jenksclub.com/
I find it ironic that a guy who sang a song with the lyrics "I don't want to be anyone other than me" is totally ripping off Justin Timberlake (and doing a poor job of it). I mean, come on, he is even doing the sneakers with a suit thing.
During Paul Kim's performance, I felt like I was at karaoke in Koreatown for Will's birthday and on the way to the restroom I couldn't help overhearing the butchering of songs being done in the other rooms...
Word on the set is that Paul Kim was so upset with his performance, he couldn't get to bed until 2:30 Wednesday morning.
Totally agree with Will - the girls blew the guys away. I was concerned for the show on Tuesday when the boys sang... although I REALLY like Chris Sligh (may be a little bias bc he's from my hometown) and was SOOO happy when the Jersey chick sucked as bad as she did hahaha
BUT the girl at the end was AMAZING!!!!
Jenkinson's? That was my vets name too.
I don't know how to start a news item so I'll just post here that DialIdol.com thinks Paul, Nick, Alaina, and Amy are going home. It also thinks that Antonella got the 2nd most female votes.
http://www.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp
I basically agree with the first two comments (by Will and Matty).
Hey, here's my take on the Top 12 girls.
And from a day earlier, the Top 12 guys.
And from that same day earlier, the Chris Sligh-Simon Cowell Awkwardfest '07.
So does that mean you don't agree with anything I said?
et tu, Serico?
Too bad Paul Kim just got kicked off, but sometimes the t(r)ooth hurt(s)y.
I'm excited for British invasion week, but I'm REALLY excited for whatever week Bon Jovi is showing up!!! I hope Antonella's still around for that.
Post a Comment